**OFFICIAL OCT 2009 RESULT DATE THREAD**

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dudes, seriously, how hard is this? put the running total in EACH post.

IN, 12/15/09, Email 2:28PM ET FL, 12/15/2009, Email

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email
Dudes, seriously, how hard is this? You put FL twice. Nice...
d'oh! sorry. fixed!

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

Interestingly enough, the first 5 states (alphabetically) that emailed their results according to "PE_results_by_state-1" were Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, and Michigan. These are also the ones that received their results first... They look to be emailing them out alphabetically, bummer im in WA...

Leave Dustin alone. He just found out he passed, so he is a little punch drunk. I got my PE last year, and was just trying to inject some sophomor(on)ic humor.

I am wondering NCEES will email the results or the state will?

or some states , the board will only mail the results?

Interestingly enough, the first 5 states (alphabetically) that emailed their results according to "PE_results_by_state-1" were Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, and Michigan. These are also the ones that received their results first... They look to be emailing them out alphabetically, bummer im in WA...
Except it seems to have skipped CO.

so your PE-ness is not so shiny now?
If you rub it properly, your PE-ness will always remain shiny.

Last edited:

Looking at the PE Results by State spreadsheet, CO notified by website last time. All the states that have reported results so far have been listed as email method (I am assuming these are the only states that are direct notification). By that logic, Missouri should be next, followed by Montana, Ohio, then South Carolina (where I am)!

how's that go down on your time sheet?
EB.com module.

'Overhead'
Uh .. huh ... huh .. you said ...

dudes, seriously, how hard is this? put the running total in EACH post.

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

Shouldn't it be ...

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

IN, 12/15/09, Email 2:28PM ET

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email
needs more FL.
Couldn't agree more ....

JR

Looking at the PE Results by State spreadsheet, CO notified by website last time. All the states that have reported results so far have been listed as email method (I am assuming these are the only states that are direct notification). By that logic, Missouri should be next, followed by Montana, Ohio, then South Carolina (where I am)!
Yeah, CO is supposed to be a direct notification state, but my 2 coworkers who took the April exam found their info on the website a day before they got their emails.

[SIZE=24pt]PLEASE QUOTE/REPLY TO THE POST ABOVE YOURS AND ADD YOUR INFORMATION ALPHABETICALLY BY STATE TO THE EXISTING LIST![/SIZE]

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/09, Email

IN, 12/15/09, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

WA, 12/16/09, E-mail

Layoff, it was 5 in the morning, I just found out I passed and there was 10+ messages between mine and the next relevant one to the task at hand. I know you are trying to provide info to all of us out there and we appreciate it, but take it easy man.

Layoff, it was 5 in the morning, I just found out I passed and there was 10+ messages between mine and the next relevant one to the task at hand. I know you are trying to provide info to all of us out there and we appreciate it, but take it easy man.
There's a reason wilheld wants the list a certain way. It's to help him input the information into a spreadsheet that tracks when the results have been released for past exam cycles. He's not getting paid to do this so lay off him, he is doing this as a favor to all of you. The information helps future examinees know when they might expect their results (past performance is not an guarantee of future results. ;) ).

If we could all help him out and keep the list going in the way he requested it would make his life a lot easier.

Thanks

The list so far

AZ, 12/15/09, EmailFL, 12/15/09, Email

IN, 12/15/09, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

WA, 12/16/09, E-mail

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=24pt]PLEASE QUOTE/REPLY TO THE POST ABOVE YOURS AND ADD YOUR INFORMATION ALPHABETICALLY BY STATE TO THE EXISTING LIST![/SIZE]
AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/09, Email

IN, 12/15/09, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

NH, 12/15/09, Email

WA, 12/16/09, E-mail

Back