OFFICIAL FE PASSING THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biofem2000, FE General, Maryland, Oct 09, 2nd attempt- gave it my all this time

Foreign degree 2001.

I`m the happiest mummy in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting:

Please post here if you have recently passed the FE.
This list will be used for the banner.

Be sure to put your info in your post, example:

DVINNY, FE, General, West Virginia, letter dated **/**/2009
Dolphin, FE, NY, Letter, 01/08/2010

Please post here if you have recently passed the FE.
This list will be used for the banner.

Be sure to put your info in your post, example:

DVINNY, FE, General, West Virginia, letter dated **/**/2009
Dolphin, FE, NY, Letter, 01/08/2010
Dharma, FE, Mechanical, Massachusetts, letter dated 12/15/2009

Yay!!!

However, I have a foreign degree, so I need to get my degree evaluated and certified to receive the FE certificate. How to go about it? any ideas, anyone? Any help is appreciated.

Studied for three months and passed the first time

ME, FE, California letter date 1/15/2009

Whoo hoo
loannie, FE, Chemical, Texas 12/18/09
gongratulations for passing the fe exam ,i'm also willing to take the fe exam but i do not know if i should take the fe general or chemical for afternoon, i'd be greatful if u told me your opinion

Whoo hoo
loannie, FE, Chemical, Texas 12/18/09
gongratulations for passing the fe exam ,i'm also willing to take the fe exam but i do not know if i should take the fe general or chemical for afternoon, i'd be greatful if u told me your opinion
Dina

you will hear many different opinions on this. I personally took the chemical afternoon because I had a hard time with some of the general topics, specfically anything physics related. Math and chemistry are two of the biggest areas on the morning portion which should be a cake walk for a chem E since we took tons of classes in both, which helps if you don't do as well in the afternoon portion.

If you are several years removed from school and studying all the subjects anyways, the general route could be a way to go, as others will say.

Latest posts

Back