OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the mail today.. I PASSED I PASSED-PE CIVIL :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some 76 days after taking the exam, and 4 days after the rest of the candidates from my state had heard, tonight I received notification that I have PASSED the PE exam!!!! :pASSED2: :multiplespotting: :winko: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug:

Some 76 days after taking the exam, and 4 days after the rest of the candidates from my state had heard, tonight I received notification that I have PASSED the PE exam!!!! :pASSED2: :multiplespotting: :winko: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug:
Congrats speedy! Enjoy the weekend!

Congratulations. Enjoy the happy weekend and don't get too drunk.

I Passed!!!!

Kind of felt like touch and go there, but I made it some how.

1st time ME Machine Design, I feel really lucky and know it could have gone either way, so for those that have it go the other way, just remember it's like the lottery, you got to play to win, and if you have a ticket, you have a chance to win!

:party-smiley-048:

Got my letter today and PASSED! Thanks to all for the great support. Civil/Structural in Iowa.

Just had champagne and a nice dinner -- for very good reason!!! Yippie!!! New Civil PE - Traffic (although I work Construction Mgmt)

Congratulations to all who passed -- and to all the others: you'll be celebrating before you know it! You can do it!

Thanks to everyone at eb.com for the practical advice and encouragement - I might not have bought CERM or 6 Minute Solutions if not for you.

I'll do my best to say "thank you" by passing on the favor.

:Banane35: :bananapowerslide: :pASSED2: :multiplespotting: :woot: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug: B)

Latest posts

Back