OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the OFFICIAL thread for me to use names for the banner, please post in this thread if you passed, along with posting in your STATE's thread that you passed.
Hopefully, most of the congrat posts will be kept in the State's threads to keep this one cleaner for the passing list, but all congrats are good. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL EB.com'rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananapowerslide:
Add me (nonpe) to the list of passers. Btw, I tried to change my screen name to soonpe while I was studying for this test and also again while I was waiting, but I cannot get to the screen that gives me the option to change my screen name. Please post my name as passed (nonpe) but I am now an Arkansas PE (according to the website and waiting for the letter in the mail) Please let me know how to change my name to something other than what it is now, as I would like to stay on this board and encourage others who are in the same boat. 5th time is a charm. I never gave up! Whoo Hooo!

I passed! Huzzah!

Thank you to all the good posters on EB! State: North Carolina.

*Happy Dance*

I passed – Civil, Transportation in Illinois. Continental’s website has results. Thanks for all the help in preparing for the exam!

Can someone who failed post their diagnostic scores / %. I took my exam in California, and since the results are not out yet, I just want to figure out what the cut score was. People who took in California will still have to wait more than a month to get the results. This really sucks big time!!!!!!!.......... :brickwall:

Latest posts

Back