OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed first try Civil Trans CT.

I hate to go through that again.

maminca said:
Hi yel38:
Where can I find out about the CT PE results? Did you get your result by regular mail or email? Thanks.
I got my results in the regular mail today. The date on the letter was 12/19.

Passed PE, Michigan, Electrical - Power depth. First attempt.

Glad to have it behind me. Congrats to all others, too.

Passed Mechanical - HVAC Depth. Nebraska. First Timer. Congrats to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
:multiplespotting: Congrats to all passing members :multiplespotting:

If you pass think about staying here to help the next crop of PE tests takers. If you did not pass this time, please also stay. We have lots of good capable members who will help you, from answering your questions to what to, or not to, eat the test day. We will also keep you focused on the task on hand. That good we are :true: If you did not make it this time say :bio: to April 09 and nail the sucker. We are going to help.

Again...congrats to all passing members, specially the EEs(yes...I am biased) :thumbs:

maminca said:
It is strange that you got your result today. I called EES and I was told no result has been released yet. Thanks though for the info.
I wish it would someone idea of a cruel joke and I’ll get a letter saying “just kidding” but somehow I doubt that the case. I got official results from EES. Think about it this way, maybe they sending the failed letters first since the passed letters had to go through the board in order to receive a license number and that is why it takes longer.

Delaware - Passed!! (Civil)

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed FE - Connecticut - General DS

One down, one to go! I'll be here a good long while since the earliest I may attempt the PE will be October 2009.

Passed on the first try! Nebraska-Electrical/Computer depth. Got the letter in snail mail today.

:appl: Congrats to Katiebug and all the others who passed.

To yel38 and anyone else who was not successful this time: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

We're here for you. You will study again. You will take the exam again. Hopefully you will pass next time. It took me many tries. I'm cheering for you next time.

Passed Civil/Water Resouces PE. All those months of studying paid off. Glad I found that board to help me keep some of my saninty these last few weeks.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

:appl: Congrats to Katiebug and all the others who passed.
To yel38 and anyone else who was not successful this time: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

We're here for you. You will study again. You will take the exam again. Hopefully you will pass next time. It took me many tries. I'm cheering for you next time.
Thank you for the kind words.

error_matrix said:
:woot: :multiplespotting: :w00t:
Congrats Katie, now i'm not the only one on the banner (FE) - I wouldn't call less than a year a good long while though, not like me anyways ;)
Congrats to you, too! :multiplespotting: Eh, the only reason I can, in theory, try the PE any time now is because I waited too darned long to take the FE!

I'll be getting a copy of the MERM for my birthday (February). I have most of the textbooks and reference books that are recommended for the Mechanical PE, with one exception. I will probably start slow preparation but I'm working on my master's right now and that naturally takes some priority. Hopefully there will be some overlap and what I study for grad school will help me in prepping for the PE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back