October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are old enough to know the meaning of burning CD you will get

spam1.jpg
This picture upsets me so much.  Because now all I can think of is the computer screaming as it dies and the smell of cooking spam and melting plastic.  😥

Yeah, we've got one of those coming up too. But most of the people in my section, myself included, are new hires, so the purge and pack is significantly easier.
I've been here for 6 years, and I have never seen anyone take one of these binders of the shelf.  Note,  didn't toss the ones people do use.

Some of the binders I tossed (recycled) yesterday were last updated in the 1990's (older than our youngest engineer).  Which is relatively new compared to some of the stuff mechanical purged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from my spies that Maryland will release the results for the Oct 2018 Mechanical: Machine and Materials test on Dec 13, at 14:15.

If it's not out by then, call 410-347-1488.

anyone play pokemon go these days? my trainer code is 925335500046 i currently have 4 friends and am a noob lol. just started playing after the 1 day i played back in 2016.. not sure how long i'll play but my office is within range of 2 stops...so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back