October 2017 PE Results Out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tua85366

Reaction score
October 2017 PE results have been released in some states. Also, Sunday marked the completion of this cycle's SE Scoring Workshop. Looks like we can expect SE results as soon as this Friday, December 8.

Best of luck everyone!

This is from one of the PE threads (see image).  Could the SE results come out at the same time as the PE results?  Has that ever happened before?

image.png

Isn't it usually several weeks after the PE results are released?  In April 17, it was a good 3 weeks later.  However, I keep seeing the "grading weekend" was this past weekend so...

Isn't it usually several weeks after the PE results are released?  In April 17, it was a good 3 weeks later.  However, I keep seeing the "grading weekend" was this past weekend so...
It's usually the Friday after the grading seminar...at least for the October exam cycle. Results seem to take longer for the April exam for whatever reason. I think we'll see results this Friday or next Monday.

Even after knowing the results would not most likely come out before Dec 8th and knowing that you get email confirmation when the results are out, I still check ncees everyday. Impatient too see "acceptable". :laugh:

For the Winter results I believe they've always got them out earlier; probably due to the upcoming holidays if I had to guess.

Back