October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i have been increasing speed lately, but in a slow and steady increase kind of way.

I tore my calf muscle a few years ago, it hurt like hell and I thought it was the achilles at first.  It grew back in an few months.  

It was definitely age related.

Just about time to go.  Just finished packing all of the handouts for my 8-hour workshop I have to give tomorrow.  That was a ton of work to put together.  I hope it doesn't suck too bad for the participants...

Well, it's probably not torn.  It was starting to hurt a little, I think, but then this morning it was hurting like hell, and still is whenever I walk or extend it at all.  Two things happened yesterday:  one was the fall in front of my office, in which the achilles did get extended, and the other was that i ran on the treadmill.  So it's possible that it's just an on-going tendonitis that got exacerbated by circumstances.  Maybe a few days off will make it better.  I hope.
Iceeeeeee all of the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back