October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and in an interesting turn of event, I again screwed up my anniversary date. I thought it was this morning, but it is actually Sunday (I always screw up the the 4 and the 6)
Ooh! Or there's this new thing called a digital calendar (am I getting this right?) where you can input events and schedule reminders to repeat every year! It's even accessible on your phone! Works for all kinds of things - birthdays, holidays, doctors appointments - it's a crazy age we live in!

Ooh! Or there's this new thing called a digital calendar (am I getting this right?) where you can input events and schedule reminders to repeat every year! It's even accessible on your phone! Works for all kinds of things - birthdays, holidays, doctors appointments when you get banned from EB - it's a crazy age we live in!
This is probably more realistic

iu

Back from inspection, 1930's two story house with load bearing wall on second floor with no footer underneath the floor system on the first floor. House still standing, don't touch it!

Spam 2016

my first entry and I will be unstoppable from here on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back