Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PE moving to CBT in 2018 per NCEES newsletter - if I remember correctly.

Also the cost to conduct PE exam is close to $2400 per NCEES newsletter - if I remember correctly.

I called my board MO this afternoon asking about the PE results. I got this lady told me that most of the time it is mid-December but this year she had no updates as of today. I am like I don’t know when to expect now.

The Fall 2014 Exam was held on October 24, 2014. I received the notification email from the NV Board of Engineers on Tuesday, December 16 @ 1:22pm PST, 53 days after the exam....

The Spring 2015 Exam was held on April 17, 2014. I received the notification email from the NV Board of Engineers on Thursday, May 21 @ 4:34pm PDT, 34 days after the exam....

The Fall 2015 Exam was held 41 days ago today... So we are either late by the most recent result release standards, or we have a few more days to go.

I haven't been on this board long enough to know if Spring results are historically quicker than fall.

PE moving to CBT in 2018 per NCEES newsletter - if I remember correctly.Also the cost to conduct PE exam is close to $2400 per NCEES newsletter - if I remember correctly.
That was $2400 per question to develop it. Hence the security around the test.

Just pointing something out....

The NCEES Facebook post for the PS result release was marked 4:41am. I am in Central Time, so even if it means 5:41am their time, that's pretty early.

Could we expect something at any hour of the day?

Just pointing something out....

The NCEES Facebook post for the PS result release was marked 4:41am. I am in Central Time, so even if it means 5:41am their time, that's pretty early.

Could we expect something at any hour of the day?
Yes

I don't think it will be out this week . Reason ... they will have to release it for all states and it will take a week to do that. My guess is most likely middle of next week ... probably around Tuesday (15th) or Wednesday (16th)  depending on the state .

This is a guess but like a lot of the ones on the PE , it will be right and I will pass .

At least I am counting on it . Like my post if this really happens .

Only takes a moment for them to notify the states of the results. The real question is how long your state gives them the ok to release the results to you.

Back