Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the Practice exam AM was easier than the actual AM. But I thought the actual PM was easier than the practice PM.
I felt the same way.  The overall difficulty might have been about the same, but it sure didn't seem that way after the morning alone.  I took the construction depth and didn't feel too bad after the dust settled, but I probably had a thousand-yard stare while I sat in my car forcing down some food between sessions.

I felt the same way.  The overall difficulty might have been about the same, but it sure didn't seem that way after the morning alone.  I took the construction depth and didn't feel too bad after the dust settled, but I probably had a thousand-yard stare while I sat in my car forcing down some food between sessions.
I took the water afternoon. The morning kicked my ass. But I left the exam feeling really good about the afternoon. I feel like I'm close. I wanted to feel like it was a slam dunk. But we'll know in a few weeks. 

Hope this is allowed.. Did anyone else think the NCEES practice exam (civil) was easier than the actual test? I took the practice test feeling confident and great after. Then I walked out on test day feeling like mislead failure lol.
Feel the same way. I did about 20 questions per day for 4 months from various prac exam sources. That did not prepare me very well for what was on the exam. If I don't pass this go around, I don't know how to be any more prepared than I was in October.   

I'm thinking if it's going to come out this week we should see the first few states out by tonight. Otherwise it's next week. But only ncees and the boards know.

I think we're either looking at the week of the 14th or the week of the 28th at this point, since the week between is Christmas and I doubt anything will be done that week.

Feel the same way. I did about 20 questions per day for 4 months from various prac exam sources. That did not prepare me very well for what was on the exam. If I don't pass this go around, I don't know how to be any more prepared than I was in October.   
That's how I feel too.

Do you think they will release results today ??
Nope.

It needs to happen soon cause once I go on vacation my email stops until Jan 4th

I would really like result today or tomorrow so I have time to get myself together before I tell my boss I failed AGAIN

Im hoping it comes out today or friday. I tired of waiting, and i really want to know before the holidays

Was talking to my dad (took his PE back in the late 70's) and he told me they didn't get their results until February or March.

Apparently the exam at the time was the exact same as one of the practice tests floating around, so there was a big fuss that delayed the review process a few months.

I asked him how he kept from going insane during the wait.

His response,

"lots of drugs"

Guess we could have it worse.

Was talking to my dad (took his PE back in the late 70's) and he told me they didn't get their results until February or March.

Apparently the exam at the time was the exact same as one of the practice tests floating around, so there was a big fuss that delayed the review process a few months.

I asked him how he kept from going insane during the wait.

His response,

"lots of drugs"

Guess we could have it worse.
Well my PE test was nothing near like any of the practice test i did. Practice test was 1+1=2 PE test was asjikfdsaguihasi opasiofjasdifauihgiua  hiufadhjfjaks ka dsafklgaalk;j !!!!!

Well my PE test was nothing near like any of the practice test i did. Practice test was 1+1=2 PE test was asjikfdsaguihasi opasiofjasdifauihgiua  hiufadhjfjaks ka dsafklgaalk;j !!!!!
Pretty much right for most of us

Back