Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard if the scoring workshop was last weekend or this coming weekend?  Fall results are usually released to the states approximately a week after the scoring workshop ends.  Here are the dates from previous years.

Record Legend:
A) Date of Friday Exam
B) Date that Scoring Workshop Ends
C) Date that NCEES Releases Scores to States
D) Number of Days from Exam to Release of Scores
E) Number of Days from End of Workshop to Release of Scores

2011 – A)10/28  B)12/10  C)12/16  D)49  E)6
2012 – A)10/26  B)12/08  C)12/17  D)52  E)9
2013 – A)10/25  B)12/07  C)12/16  D)52  E)9
2014 – A)10/24  B)12/06  C)12/15  D)52  E)9
2015 – A)10/30  B)??/??  C)??/??  D)??  E)?

if we count 52 days then it will be 12/23/15 and if we count 49 days it will be 12/18/15 on which the PE results will be out.

Makes more sense to count the days from the cut score meetings... looks like it's been a week to 10 days consistently from StructuralBrewer's data...

I think from 2018 onwards - maybe PE will transition to CBT - not sure. So it means faster results I think.

I think from 2018 onwards - maybe PE will transition to CBT - not sure. So it means faster results I think.
Though i am curious to see how this changes the test. Will it still be open book? Similar to EIT? 

I see a lot of stock is being put into number of days between the test and certain meetings, but if you just look at recent history then a lot of states including mine (NC) have released their results within a day or two of them being released to them from NCEES. My guess is we start hearing of results within the next 24-48 hours.

I see a lot of stock is being put into number of days between the test and certain meetings, but if you just look at recent history then a lot of states including mine (NC) have released their results within a day or two of them being released to them from NCEES. My guess is we start hearing of results within the next 24-48 hours.
They haven't been released to states yet

^ what he said.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Aww damn, misread the post about PS results being released to the states. I guess another week of waiting in agony. :(
I did the same yesterday and after bashing the f5 key all day I reread and let out a loud FUCK THIS and then proceeded on checking my licensing dept for status updates then said the same again. 

I thought we all convinced ourselves the results would be posted on a Thursday. Now it's Monday?

Have you all seen the latest notice on the California Board website (http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/) from Dec. 4:

The Board is anticipating that results for the Fall 2015 examination will be released in the coming weeks (by Late December). Please do not contact our office asking what day results will be released.
How does this align with the estimates mentioned above?

Back