Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 minutes ago, poke386 said: Plot twist! Matt actually works for NCEES and developed the cut score himself. He's been undercover on these forums for years.
Plot Twist to the Plot Twist!!! Matt is really NJMike who is undercover at NCEES pretending to be undercover on these forums.
Please don't insult me. I would never live in NJ.

I told the NCEES live chat person to blink twice if the results would be released today, twice if later this week. They wouldn’t tell me how many times they blinked though…

f-1024-14

Darn they're probably not releasing the results today by the looks of things. Hopefully this week... my board has a meeting to validate the results according to the ncees website... and there's a meeting on wed and Thurs this week.

Darn they're probably not releasing the results today by the looks of things. Hopefully this week... my board has a meeting to validate the results according to the ncees website... and there's a meeting on wed and Thurs this week.
what state? 

Yeah don't know if those are the meetings in which the results are validated... or if that takes place in private meetings. But I'm going by the site... seems likely the results will be discussed in some form though so I'm thinking around wed or Thurs?

Back