Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I keep coming here and torturing myself  looking for some nugget or tidbit of information that "someone said someone said something else that someone said about it " (with due credit to James Taylor).

I got my results on Jan 3rd, 2007. You guys and your anxiety.  It'll happen when it happens.  Just do your job, love your family, and don't stress about it.  I'm telling you from experience, life is far more enjoyable if you just occupy your mind with something else.  That is why we have the spam threads.  You should totally use them.

And good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my results on Jan 3rd, 2007. You guys and your anxiety.  It'll happen when it happens.  Just do your job, love your family, and don't stress about it.  I'm telling you from experience, life is far more enjoyable if you just occupy your mind with something else.  That is why we have the spam threads.  You should totally use them.

And good luck to all.
QFT

The dude knows what he's talking about

So I am not sure if this is helpful but when i took the CBT FE exam in July. I checked the NCEES site at 7:01AM (pacific Time) and the results were displayed. I received a email from NCEES on the same day at 15:07:23. My conclusion after many minutes of hard thinking is to check the website followed by hitting F5 all day until results are displayed. 

Back