Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it was gonna be pushed to 10-18 weeks.

I heard it was gonna be pushed to 10-18 weeks.
Wrong.

I work with someone who's on the state board and she said results have been released to the states. Most states will give ncees the ok to release to us next week. 

Your daily notice for Friday, December 4th: 

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving), there is a 1.1290% chance results will be released today.

You're welcome.

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT, WE HAVE OFFICIALLY CROSSED THE ONE PERCENTAGE MARK!

Your daily notice for Friday, December 4th: 

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving), there is a 1.1290% chance results will be released today.

You're welcome.
In your statistics are you accounting for the previous days that results were not released or are you looking at each day individually? 

In your statistics are you accounting for the previous days that results were not released or are you looking at each day individually? 
Using a normal curve and updating the remaining days percentages each day to account for the results not being released

@glockjacket 

You may have answered this already, but what day has the highest chance of results being released?

Back