Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some that may have not seen this yet.  Hopefully these dates will improve over the last Oct exam cycle.

C5bajL8.png

^ indeed.  Snobum is a great contributor to the site by doing this for each PE exam cycle.

Has anyone checked their state websites license search to see if you're pulling up as a PE yet? I know two guys that found out a week early by seeing themselves listed as PE's on their states (Florida and California in their case) website. I searched mine and a few others I knew that took the exam in Alabama. We either all failed or don't have our results yet.

Has anyone checked their state websites license search to see if you're pulling up as a PE yet? I know two guys that found out a week early by seeing themselves listed as PE's on their states (Florida and California in their case) website. I searched mine and a few others I knew that took the exam in Alabama. We either all failed or don't have our results yet.
fyi my friends took it a few years ago...not with us

Is this a good sign or utterly meaningless?
Bad news all around. Tsk, tsk, tsk

I've been checking my state daily. I'm still pending which means I either failed, or they haven't updated it yet.

I took the exam in Alabama also. Nothing posted yet for me or another person I checked.

Why would I do something like that? I already passed the exam.

Oh, and that's NJmike PE

For those of you who miss multiple choice questions...

How often should I be checking the NCEES website to see if I passed? 

A. Once a week

B. Once a day

C. Once an hour

D. "8-10 weeks after the exam"
Most nearly C. Boarding on O.C.D.

Back