Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either I'm going crazy or I swore yesterday was a higher percentage of getting the results then today...I thought you said around 0.3% yesterday lol.  I could being go crazy though waiting for these results.
You're not, I accidentally used cumulative instead of the daily. My Bad.

Also, corrected the percentages (as promised) know that I'm back at my work computer to adjust for the fact that results have not been released yet. This will be factored in to each days percentages from now on out

Last edited by a moderator:
97bf10b989b56a379245593150ac3578.jpg

Thanks for the update Ship Wreck. Congrats on passing.

not believing someone who simultaneously is posting in October 2015 spamfest thread. If I had just passed I'd be posting on threads about study methods, etc. 

New here... Just received an email from Testmasters to fill out a post-exam survey. They said to expect results in the 3rd week of December.

not believing someone who simultaneously is posting in October 2015 spamfest thread. If I had just passed I'd be posting on threads about study methods, etc. 
If you've discovered the spam thread, why aren't you posting in it.

New here... Just received an email from Testmasters to fill out a post-exam survey. They said to expect results in the 3rd week of December.
Testmasters is wrong.

Back