Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got a call on the hot line this afternoon.

I hope you guys are joking and some people can prove you wrong once the results are out.

For all of those of you who are unsure if the outrageous claims made by the veterans who pride themselves on torturing every new batch of test takers are actually true or not... let me be the one to tell you... yes, it's true, every word... you might as well go ahead and tell your boss to demote you because you almost certainly failed.

-or-

Not.

Your daily notice for Wednesday, December 2nd: 

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving), there is a  0.3902% chance results will be released today.

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
NCEES and the States should compensate us for the anxiety we go through (or at least I go through) waiting for these damn results to come out.

Anyone else have trouble logging in to NCEES this morning? I wonder if they're starting to upload results.

Didn't this happen a couple days before results last time around?

Your daily notice for Wednesday, December 2nd: 

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 3.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving), there is a  0.2548% chance results will be released today.

You're welcome.
Either I'm going crazy or I swore yesterday was a higher percentage of getting the results then today...I thought you said around 0.3% yesterday lol.  I could being go crazy though waiting for these results.

That's what I thought. I'm getting really nervous now.
I didn't seem to have any trouble logging in an hour or so ago.  I'm gonna keep an eye on this now.  There goes any productivity at work this morning.  Given that this could take another 3-5 weeks, roughly, I probably should just take the rest of the year off to hit F5.  :mellow:

I didn't seem to have any trouble logging in an hour or so ago.  I'm gonna keep an eye on this now.  There goes any productivity at work this morning.  Given that this could take another 3-5 weeks, roughly, I probably should just take the rest of the year off to hit F5.  :mellow:
I think NY was really late last year. You might have a bit more of a wait.

Back