Oct 2011 - FE Exam Result sent to state board for further review???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the clarification Bigu! I think my State is reviewing as well. By the way, what does it mean when they say that the State has to review? Does each State have a different P/F criteria?

Thank you for the clarification Bigu! I think my State is reviewing as well. By the way, what does it mean when they say that the State has to review? Does each State have a different P/F criteria?
NO, but every state has it's own way. Look...PCSHQ has the result for Maryland and Virginia...in april 2011 VA released the sesult on 20th of May, but Maryland on 26th of May. Basically VA moved faster.

Absolutely ridiculous. They have my result. Either I passed or I failed, and they have that information on them, and I have every right to find that out.
And you will. Pull up your big boy pants, stop whining, and wait like an engineer.

Oh, i forgot. it's all about you.

Udden, udden

Your result is not on hold. I spoke with PCSHQ which has the results for MD and they told me the same thing, the result are on hold for State to review. When I spoke with the board they said they need to approve the results and after that PCSHQ will inform NCEES to release the results. So right now depends on State Boards, some of them are very professional and are approving the results right away, other are just...no comment
Ok, so I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Out of curiosity, do you have any reason why your result is being put on hold for MD to review?

As Mr. Big Boy Pants has already received his results and has better things to do with his time.

Your result is not on hold. I spoke with PCSHQ which has the results for MD and they told me the same thing, the result are on hold for State to review. When I spoke with the board they said they need to approve the results and after that PCSHQ will inform NCEES to release the results. So right now depends on State Boards, some of them are very professional and are approving the results right away, other are just...no comment
Ok, so I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Out of curiosity, do you have any reason why your result is being put on hold for MD to review?

As Mr. Big Boy Pants has already received his results and has better things to do with his time.
No...All results need to be approved by each Board prior to release. The reason some states have received these results already it's only because their Boards are doing their job while other boards...you got the idea? I don't want to say more.

Mr Pants is being sarcastic and good for him if he has free time to read FE posts instead of working. Maybe he is a Board member from your State. Maybe this is why you don't have your result yet...lol...cause he has to much free time to read FE posts

Which company administered the test in New Jersey? Was it EES? (Engineering Examination Services)
Yes Dark Knight.
I do not know if you received something already but if you did, I would be surprised. EES really stands for Extra Extra Slow and are notorious for releasing the results at the bottom end of the spectrum. They used to have PA, NJ, PR, and maybe two more states. Terribly slow. But that was 5 years ago. Do not know how they are now.

Good luck.

Good point Dark Knight. And I'm still waiting for the results, almost 2 weeks after everyone else in New Jersey

I heard PA didn't even release their results yet. What is there to discuss in these board meetings by the way?

I call and keep being told to call back again tomorrow. I have a feeling I wont even find out my result tomorrow either.

Wow, so just heard back from the NJ Board. There was a statistical anomaly between me and another examanee, and I now have to wait until their next board meeting in January.

This is ridiculous. With their airport like security just to get in, 4-5 different versions, proctors walking up and down the aisles. Copying or collusion isn't even possible on this exam.

That happen to a friend of mine in pr... The board even call my friend to discussed why his answer was the same as another person that was next to him....he said he dont know there is no way for anyone to cheat in that test with the tight security...then he recieved a letter that he didnt pass...well if he didint pass why the board schedule an appointment to see them both...i see something weird that was back in 2006... He never try again to take the fe because of the fustration

What i said is not to scare you but that is the story of one of my friends... The other thing is that my friend didnt even know the other guy.

(null)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back