NY License Watch OCT 2018 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine.  taking a break from this website for a while.  good job to all who passed.

1000652 last time I checked. Into the "G's" seems like they are getting about 35-40 done per day. Crossing my fingers I have it by the end of the week at this pace but who knows.

1000652 last time I checked. Into the "G's" seems like they are getting about 35-40 done per day. Crossing my fingers I have it by the end of the week at this pace but who knows.
No they are already well into the Os I think 100669 is the latest so far. The seem to do them in batches throughout the day. They'll probably be done with everyone by Thursday.

I also got mine too. Time to really relax now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have a couple of different people uploading. I’m a K last name and the batches started with A and I think L, since when I was looking there were def people with new licenses with last names starting with L or M being indispersed with people with C and D last names. 

Sighhhhh. Got to keep waiting. 

I'm a long time lurker first time poster, but hang in there! NY seems like its moving at a quick pace this time around.  Although they have yet to upload any today.  My last name starts with Sw so I'll be F5ing the OP search website waiting for my own license. 

They're up to 100688 now.  Try clearing your cache or using a different browser. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed the Oct 2018 PE. How long should I wait to get license number? I just checked the ny license lookup, it went through S last name, but my name didn't show up. Should I be concerned or its just normal?

You can just search your last name and “professional Engineer “ and when it’s done it’ll show up. 

What makes you think that?
I had spot checked a few names on LinkedIn and it looked like some of the names had been practicing for a long time.  I could have been wrong though, or there could have been a mix of reciprocity/renewal/new at the time.  It definitely looks like there are new licenses being issued now as some on this board have claimed to have gotten theirs - could be trolls though, but I think it is safe to say that new licenses are being issued around 70ish per day at this point.  

They ended 12/12 on 100731.  Licenses are definitely being issued in alphabetical order by stack, but there must be many stacks or multiple people entering because we keep going through the alphabet and then going back.  100731 is a "W"... I am a "K" and have not yet gotten my license yet so I hope that they have multiple stacks!!

Back