NY is in!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 090864, maybe they're still there adding them?

I just search by license number under the Engineers option and keep trying increasing numbers.

I called today - it may be another few weeks. They are very short staffed and had around 300 to enter. Apparently they also did not get our results until 5 days after we received notification from NCEES.

Oh well... just need to be patient...

I keep checking the website like crazy...and they just added a few names to the list...I think we cannot do anything about it....except being patient!

I keep checking the website like crazy...and they just added a few names to the list...I think we cannot do anything about it....except being patient!
There is definitely nothing you can do but be patient. You trying to speed them up will only slow them down. It's a gov't agency for f$@k sake!

Called nysed and they told me to call back if I don't hear by end of July. Yeah right. I told them that's unacceptable. Before that, the lady was extremely rude at extension 140, too. All we can do is wait for these slugs!

Mine just loaded (phew!) but they are taking their sweet time.....just keep checking. Checked at 930am and there was nothing but by 1030am it was up....

Ahhhh this again. NY is pokey. I dont envy all the wait'ees !!!! Good luck to all that its good news and worht the wait!

Back