Nutrition, Diet, and Exercise: Notes, Goals, and Resources (these people just keep talking about crossfit)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did log presses on the back patio last night.  Unfortunately, I slipped a bit putting the log down after a set, and managed to drop the 162 lbs log onto my Pixel, breaking both the phone and the BBQ grill in the process.  Whoops.  Headed to UBreakIFix today to see if they can replace the screen for $109, or if I'm out $400+ for a new phone.

spin and arm strengthening this morning

morning workouts are my fave. I wanted to run outside this morning but I didn't feel like psyching myself up for a 32 degree run.

ended up doing the home workout from my gym, felt kind of dumb doing 400m in my neighborhood but 5 rounds of:

400 M

20 burpees

15 push ups

its true that burpees are less fun doping them at home..   and this was tougher than i thought it would be. 

We were  doing them in my garage and the wife and i would run out the door to do the 400's - kids across the street were like wtf?

ended up doing the home workout from my gym, felt kind of dumb doing 400m in my neighborhood but 5 rounds of:

400 M

20 burpees

15 push ups

its true that burpees are less fun doping them at home..   and this was tougher than i thought it would be. 

We were  doing them in my garage and the wife and i would run out the door to do the 400's - kids across the street were like wtf?
Are these rounds done with no rest between?

I did log presses on the back patio last night.  Unfortunately, I slipped a bit putting the log down after a set, and managed to drop the 162 lbs log onto my Pixel, breaking both the phone and the BBQ grill in the process.  Whoops.  Headed to UBreakIFix today to see if they can replace the screen for $109, or if I'm out $400+ for a new phone.
yule log? not a log, not in the sense that you think i said i did...

Ble- yes no rest - the run is sort of like a recovery run, my time was 29:33 - the PU were supposed to be DB snatches but we didnt have any DB so we just did PU since Tuesday is generally upper body day

yule log? not a log, not in the sense that you think i said i did...
This kind of log.

s-l300.jpg

Since my College boy is home and getting chubby I am going to make him do the home workout today - since its all bodyweight stuff.. he gonna learn today...

For time:

50-40-30-20-10

Air Squats

Hollow Rocks

Double Unders or 3x Singles

Back