Not ELSES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone in non ELSES state receive results?
:waitwall:
If Email states just started receiving results yesterday, theres no way anyone is getting their letter in the mail until early next week.

If Email states just started receiving results yesterday, theres no way anyone is getting their letter in the mail until early next week.
Well there is some middle ground. Take Illinois for example. They use Continental Testing as their administrator, and Continental will post the results online before letters are sent out. I'm hoping theres an off chance I'll hear today. Looking at the October exam, Continental posted results just 3 days after ELSES.

Thanks,

I thought that most of the states boards get the results earlier than the actual web postings.

Well there is some middle ground. Take Illinois for example. They use Continental Testing as their administrator, and Continental will post the results online before letters are sent out. I'm hoping theres an off chance I'll hear today. Looking at the October exam, Continental posted results just 3 days after ELSES.
How do they post results? It just says endorsed when you log into your status?

I am glad to hear that continental testing is not that far behind the other email states. I too am also waiting for IL results, and am really hoping we hear this week. When i saw that Indiana already had results it made wish I dealt with crap and just took the test in IN.

So is it correct to state that ONLY ELSES states have heard anything still at this point?

Back