Nopes.......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in West KY, I don't see that many rattlers. Mostly garder's and chicken snakes, but a friend of mines child was bitten on the foot by one last week. Scary stuff.

Huge-birdeating-spider-jpg.jpg

http://mashable.com/2014/10/20/puppy-spider-goliath-birdeater/

****, I hate dealing with the daddy long legs living in the basement and garage. I would hate to encounter one of these things.

I do like using the vacuum to suck them all up though. It's like being a ghostbuster :D

I think a shotgun would be needed to deal with one of those.

why would you set the female mouse spider on fire but shoot the male? And I really don't recommend or advise of smashing the female wolf spider because if she's got her babies on her back, omg that is some serious freaking out your gonna be doing...

why would you set the female mouse spider on fire but shoot the male? And I really don't recommend or advise of smashing the female wolf spider because if she's got her babies on her back, omg that is some serious freaking out your gonna be doing...

That's when you set fire to the whole house, and possibly your legs if need be.

But if you set them on fire the babies can scatter everywhere and end up torching more than just the intended spiders. I remember a story a while back about a guy whose house burned down because he set fire to a mouse and it ran off.

surfeur-requin.jpg

kolohe_andino_DerekBahn.jpg

surfer-shark_1003384c.jpg

It's hard to tell which of these are real or faked anymore, but I don't care ...

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

The last two look like dolphins, which makes sense. Not sure about the first one.

Either way, I don't like big animals in the water near me, Flipper or not.

Over 35 THOUSAND spiders per cubic meter. Even I can agree to burn that place down.

Back