No kidding

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so then it is reasonable for PA to be sometime next week as well, since our results come from NCEES... Maybe a day or two after NH? I suppose time will tell!
I thought you could get results online if you are a direct report state? Why are you guys talking about having to wait?

maybe they have to all wait for a set time, so all of the states get the results at the same time. I am trying to remember if it was 2 pm or 3 pm that we got the results for the October exam

I thought you could get results online if you are a direct report state? Why are you guys talking about having to wait?
Some states get e-mail notification from ELSES, some get snail-mail notification directly from ELSES, and then there are states like PA that aren't ELSES states at all, but we get our results snail-mailed directly from NCEES out of Nashville, TN.

Some states get e-mail notification from ELSES, some get snail-mail notification directly from ELSES, and then there are states like PA that aren't ELSES states at all, but we get our results snail-mailed directly from NCEES out of Nashville, TN.
Isn't PA's exam adminsitered by PCS or EES or something like that? I would think ncees would have to send the results to them and then they do whatever that have to do and then send you your results. that's why yours comes from nashville. Along with several other PCS/EES states like virginia, Puerto rico, etc.

Isn't PA's exam adminsitered by PCS or EES or something like that? I would think ncees would have to send the results to them and then they do whatever that have to do and then send you your results. that's why yours comes from nashville. Along with several other PCS/EES states like virginia, Puerto rico, etc.
Yes, you're right, I had it mixed up... My results will come from EES (not NCEES) out of Nashville, within 10 days of their receipt from NCEES.... Probably more like end of next week at the earliest...

Yes, you're right, I had it mixed up... My results will come from EES (not NCEES) out of Nashville, within 10 days of their receipt from NCEES.... Probably more like end of next week at the earliest...
Have you tried contacting EES directly? EES Toll-free: 1-877-364-3926

Last edited by a moderator:
Back