Nightmares about Engineering?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream last night that one of the actors from Star Trek showed up at my house to tell me a former coworker of mine had died. When we went to visit his family, they weren't going to bury him, just keep him around the house to remember him.

I get the feeling I didn't cook dinner for long enough last night...

In almost all my episodes there is some dark figure/demon/phantam that is standing or crouching in the corner just stairing at me. Sometimes I see "them" next to the bed watching me sleep. It's so hard to convince yourself they are not real since you have your eyes open and are seeing them in front of you. Its a complete melding of dream and reality where you can't tell which is which.
YOu just perfectly described what happens to me...or it seems like they are whispering in my ear. so freaky, when I do wake up wake up, i have a very hard time falling asleep again

Yup, I try to focus on moving some part of my body to snap me out of it, but it feels like ages before I can move anything. Capt Worly, yea they look like that but I have had some dreams where they are in greater detail.

One time I asked my boss if I could bill my work nightmare time to the project. With a straight face he said "Well, how do you determine how many hours to charge, since the time passing in a nightmare can't be proven equivalent to real time?" Drat!

Every so often I dream that I have to take an exam for a class I only went to the first day. I can't remeber where the class was, so the dream is me walking around looking for a familiar classromm/instructor/classmates. The funny thing is I'm never really anxious about it. More of an inconvenience than anything else.
What is up with that. I always have that one too.

Latest posts

Back