NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting excited because the Titans are semi-relevant again.
illK6U.gif

Jets unloaded their last decent player, so WGAF.  Jets vs. Browns for last place.

how are you a jets fan again?
LOL, I asked him this same thing when we met up for wings in Charlotte. You should see his buddy's son though, that guy knows just about everything there is to know about the Jets BROWNS and is definitely a die-hard fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I asked him this same thing when we met up for wings in Charlotte. You should see his buddy's son though, that guy knows just about everything there is to know about the Jets and is definitely a die-hard fan!
Close, he's the die-hard Browns fans, since my coworker is from Cleveland and he and his wife are Ohio State alum.

It's coming. 

I also got a reminder about renewing the EB.com pick 'em league this season. Anyone feel like taking a shot at the title??? :thumbs:

NFL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^I'll play again if there's enough interest.  I'll have to just make sure to set the Thursday game to the lowest point value available on Tuesday morning.  I got burned by that one twice.

Back