New York Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed!!! So happy and relieved! Thank you to everyone on this site, it was a huge help!

My first reaction...I screamed...because I PASSED!!!!!!!!  Its been such a long road for me that I'm in tears typing these words....

Hard work and perseverance pays....last year when I failed I was so discouraged that I thought about changing careers, but I got back up and studied with confidence this time and I finally passed!!!!

Never give up!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who passed.  And to everyone else, never ever ever feel discouraged.  Take this as a stepping stone and just move forward and keep going.  And always see the green in front of you!!!

I hope you can help me out...i didn't pass the power exam :/
sure I can try. I guess I'll post my method and books in the power thread. I know everyone is different coming from different background so everyones needs are different.

You can do it, just needs lots of time. Some will be sacrificing their regular time after work studying instead of with family and kiddos, and your kids might not see or play with you much for a few months.  

Latest posts

Back