New York PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmh0408

Reaction score
Anyone received his/her results or may be have an idea about the results for NY State?

Anyone received his/her results or may be have an idea about the results for NY State?
Just called NYS 518-474-3817 ext. 140 asking about any updates was told: "WE SHOULD RECIVE THE LITTER THIS WEEK"

Good Luck Everyone

Someone should write him a letter to tell him that Pet Smart has a sale on kitty Litter! :screwloose:

I wish that you are perfect enough to pass, if not I will send you the letter sorry the litter to sleep well if you weren’t perfect enough to pass

I wish that you are perfect enough to pass, if not I will send you the letter sorry the litter to sleep well if you weren’t perfect enough to pass
RENG2000 don't take offence!!! We are just kidding around because the results are taking so long. I know you were a little anxious to give us the update so you hit a few wrong keys on the keyboard... Thanks for posting it anyway.

Hey, guys. You sound like I felt 2 years ago. I was crazy. A nervous wreck. I would go to the state website and hit refresh 15 times in a row. I'm sure nobody means any ill will. Everybody is just edgey. I know it doesn't help to say be patient. I'm cheering for y'all. Good luck with the results and the wait.

Reng2000 - as I have come to realize, if you hang around the Board long enough somebody is likely to poke fun at you. It has happened to me on several occasions - mostly due to my grammatical errors. It is all in fun - meant to take the sting out of the waiting process.

Hang in there :wave2:

Back