New York is Released 12/5/13

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all who passed. Please dont give up to those who did not pass. The world needs you.

NY state ..Passed ME Thermal/Fluids..25 yrs out of school. My wife is awesome, she, my 4yr old and 9 yr old supported me. I thank God for keeping my family healthy during this time.

I took the Dr. TOM class. He is awesome too. He will make you pass.

Now I can devote my time back to the family 100%.

I am surprised to see my name so quickly only after 10 days. ASG try tomorrow. No idea how they update website.

I think they're going in some kind of super slow alphabetical order. I know they are at least past "El".

Anyone else see their number show up? I'm in the middle of the list alphabetically and its driving me up a wall how slow they're going.

Can't believe that people started getting their license numbers as early as 12/17. It's 1/03 and the website still hasn't been updated with mine. Sucks that my name is towards the end of the alphabet!

Can't believe that people started getting their license numbers as early as 12/17. It's 1/03 and the website still hasn't been updated with mine. Sucks that my name is towards the end of the alphabet!
I'm in the middle of the alphabet and mine isn't up yet.

Just called NYSED, the lady on the phone told me my licence should be up by cob tomorrow. I'm about right in the middle of the list alphabetically (K), so it shouldn't be too long now for everyone.

Got my official mail info with the certificate, etc. Also came with a cover letter congratulating me on licensure as a Licensed Master Social Worker.

Back