New Smilies

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kipper

I thought there was a post how to, but I can't find it.

Is there something wrong with the search engine at the bottom of the forum?

:blink:

if you can post them here I can add them.

sometimes invision takes the search off line when there servers get busy> i have it turned on in the "controls section" of the board, but I noticed it occasionally gets turned off.

There was also a thread in the suggestion box a whilel back for smilies, i will see if I can bump it

I think it's a girl, but she needs to do her hair and put on a little makeup. She's kinda plain.

it is supposed to be Avril Laviegn (sp?)

I found it on another forum and thought we could use is as the "OMFG a Girl" smilie??

eyebrows.gif

turn_to_devil.gif

winko.gif

Chris.gif

2up.gif

We need one that says loser, like maybe a guy with the L shaped fingers against his forehead.
me-074.gif

Ask and you shall receive.

You are a forum hog, your name is on everything! :D :bow:

download the saluting camoflague guy so I can copy him to my photobucket account? I would greatly appreciate it.
Are you going to do your camo that way now?

Enjoy.

QUOTE (VTEnviro @ Jul 25 2006, 04:58 PM)

I have a picture of myself pissing on the Continental Divide a few years back. It was in Canada, so it's wayyyy further west than the Divide in the States. There was this stone bollard monument that was just big enough to cover up my fun parts, but what I was up to was clear

This is special for you VTEnviro. :D

piss.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back