New NCEES Website Message

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlwjbw

Reaction score
I just check the website and there is now a new home page message link.

No PE results until the last week of Dec.

I just check the website and there is now a new home page message link.
No PE results until the last week of Dec.

Well, I guess that means we get to enjoy Christmas without the results. Atleast they actually posted something instead of making us all go crazy!!

Update on October 2010 exam resultsDecember 23, 2010

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

Read more about the scoring process here.
Bummer, especially since they're closed on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back