New Member - Looking for materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calipe24

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently became Exam Eligible for CA state specific exams. I am looking for study materials (books, practice exams, etc.) for Seismic and Surveying. Please feel free to comment if you are selling materials. Wishing much luck to everyone studying, and congrats to all who completed the PE process!

Hello all, I recently became Exam Eligible for CA state specific exams. I am looking for study materials (books, practice exams, etc.) for Seismic and Surveying. Please feel free to comment if you are selling materials. Wishing much luck to everyone studying, and congrats to all who completed the PE process!
Wish you good luck! Dr. Mansour's Seismic books is the best book to get for California-specific Seismic exam! Seismic CBT - PE Exam & PE Prep Courses by PESE

Civil Surveying Review Workshop by Reza is great. Will want practice exams and more problems to supplement and provide confidence.

Back