New Jersey Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jrauch

I hate to be "that guy" - I haven't gotten any results yet...

Just thought I'd start the discussion, I'm checking the NJ Board's website and my mailbox every day... haven't heard anything except that 2 years ago, the October results came around Jan 15th. Here's hoping we get something a little sooner than that. Anyone else waiting for news from our lovely Garden State?

OK, I might be the only one who cares, but (according to the archive post) for last April's Exam, NJ came the same day as Maine... and Maine came in today... so.... maybe soon??? :waitwall:

Have you ever tried to call the Board up in Trenton...??

The lady has a split personallity.....if she even answers the phone....

I have let the phone ring for over 15 minutes....there is no voicemail...!!!!

When she answers you can tell by her voice which one of her personalities answered the phone....

With it being the holidays you might be waiting a while longer that Maine.....

OK, I might be the only one who cares, but (according to the archive post) for last April's Exam, NJ came the same day as Maine... and Maine came in today... so.... maybe soon??? :waitwall:
Others definitely care - they just have registered with the site so they can post. Just a little longer!! :)

Have you ever tried to call the Board up in Trenton...??
The lady has a split personallity.....if she even answers the phone....
You mean kinda like this ........
11.gif

:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

Welcome to Day 69 (of waiting) in New Jersey... Are they really going to make us wait the whole 12-14 weeks that PCS mentions on their website?!? :mail-296:

NJ results came in today.
Two guys report on "the other board" that they receive their PASS letters today Saturday January 5. My theory is that EES is sending "Pass" letters first, because it's only one page. Failed letters require more work.

Back