NEW CBT EIT EXAM(eitfasttrack.com)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjr5137

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]I have been looking through this forum and on the web to find the best prep material for the new CBT EIT exam. I know a lot of people out there are using the FE Review Manual, and ncees has an updated guide to use that book for the new CBT format. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Has anyone used this book/pdf to study for the new exam starting next year???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.eitfasttrack.com/http://www.eitfasttrack.com/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Looks like it’s a lot of practice exam problems and you get 5 exams or 330 questions for 34.95. These problems walk you through the steps and refer to the new handbook with page numbers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Let me know what you guys think or suggest. Just a little skeptical with this cause I don’t see any reviews or anyone talking about using this material to study. However it appears this site is focused on the new format of the test, and I know those details were only released in the last few months. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thanks, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Chris[/SIZE]

yeah i wrote about this few weeks ago when I found it. I like it so far...There's a free demo of 10 questions on that site. At this point, it cant hurt me, I failed twice before.. what the hell!

yes, unfortunately it does not work for me because I have been out of school for 17 years.I am looking for class which offers more details and goes down in the subjects. I am deciding between PPi2pass and EITexperts.

Georc,

I took the school of PE class and I passed the FE 19 years from graduation. Check into it.

I

Georc,

I took the school of PE class and I passed the FE 19 years from graduation. Check into it.
I graduated in 1997 with a non-eng degree and passed in 2013 with the help of School of PE .... definitely worth the money.

I have been trying to clear EIT from couple times now but no success !out of school from last 12 years!

I have registered again this year for fe other discipline ! Any one has clue for cat that CBC other is same as last year! Any change on other discipline.

Dhwani,

I'd like to invite you to try using the School of PE this time around. We are re-tooling the course to suit the new NCEES reference handbook, the new individualized arrangement of the exam, and the revised topics list NCEES has released. I think the CBT is going to be challenging for examinees just because it is new, but we are adapting to what we know about it.

I would look at Engineerintrainingexam.com. This is great material-- Justin does a superb job of explaining the material. The price is right and you are bound to learn what you need to know to pass the FE examination.

Dhwani,

I'd like to invite you to try using the School of PE this time around. We are re-tooling the course to suit the new NCEES reference handbook, the new individualized arrangement of the exam, and the revised topics list NCEES has released. I think the CBT is going to be challenging for examinees just because it is new, but we are adapting to what we know about it.
Thanks

Dhwani,

Hello,

I have checked school of pe website but not able to find anything for fe general discipline cbt..?

Dhwani,

The school of PE teaches to the general subject FE. They also give you bonus classes to the discipline specific exam as well. I took the general test for afternoon as it made studying easier rather then switching gears to the ME afternoon.

Good luck!

Btw: Haygood is one of the instructors for School of PE (very good I might add).

yes, unfortunately it does not work for me because I have been out of school for 17 years.I am looking for class which offers more details and goes down in the subjects. I am deciding between PPi2pass and EITexperts.

Which one did you decide to take and why? I'm in the same boat right now.

I passed using this book. There's a good section upfront that tells you what to expect at the testing center and it's dead on. The best part of the website where they post and answer a problems of the day. I used "Engineertrainingexam.com" too. It's really good too, but I always like the feel of a paperback back when I study, not using a computer all the time. Good luck everyone !

Back