• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need these PE Mechanical books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechEngineer

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for the following books. Please let me know if anybody is selling these:

1) NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions (NCPEM5) - 2008

2) Six-Minute Solutions For Mechanical PE Exam Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems (SXMT2), 2nd Edition, Daniel C. Deckler, PhD, PE, 2008

3) Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP12), 12th Edition, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2006

4) Mechanical PE Sample Examination (MESX2), 2nd Edition, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2009

Please let me know if anybody has any of these books. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
MechEngineer,

I have these two books:

3) Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP12), 12th Edition, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2006

4) Mechanical PE Sample Examination (MESX2), 2nd Edition, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2009

I would sell the two of them for $80 w/ shipping included. They are in perfect condition with no writing or highlighting on the inside and no creases in the bindings. If you're interested, send me an email (listed in profile).

I have the NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions (NCPEM5) - 2008 for $40.

i Have no.2 six minutes soln for thermal fluids..that i bought last march ..like new (no markings) for $35.

Reply to me if you like. thanks

I'm selling

Mechanical PE Sample Examination (Lindeberg) - $35

Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration - $40

These are in like-new condition. I used these to study for the April exam, which I passed the first time. The SMS, I used for only 3 weeks. I left a few removable post-it tabs for buyer's reference. See pics

SampleExam2.JPG

SixMinSolutions2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back