Need Study Partner/Group, PE Construction (April 2014)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nio796

Reaction score
Anyone preparing for PE Construction exam (April 2014) by Chicago land area?

Goal is to study individually for whole week and meet once over the weekend for couple of hours to go over the progress and help each other.

For out of state folks we can still exchange noted over the email if you want.

Thanks

I'm not in Chicago, but I think being involved in a group would be helpful to me... I am planning to start studying in 1-2 weeks. I am ordering references/study guides now and making a 14 week plan :) I am in Huntsville, AL...

Hello All,

[SIZE=medium]I have very important references/sample exams/books/videos for sale that will help you and go to the exam with confident. Passing is your only option so do your part.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you are interested email me at [/SIZE][SIZE=medium][email protected][/SIZE][SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thank you and good luck![/SIZE]

I'm not in Chicago, but I think being involved in a group would be helpful to me... I am planning to start studying in 1-2 weeks. I am ordering references/study guides now and making a 14 week plan :) I am in Huntsville, AL...
Nice, lets keep eachother updated on progress and issues we face. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Back