Need NCEES Practice Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

team1887

Reaction score
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I live OCONUS and just landed in the US to take the exam. I forgot one thing, my NCEES practice exam on my kitchen table!!!! Doesn't anyone know how/where I might be able to find an electronic copy of the latest one? I'm desperate. This was the only mock exam I had, and I didn't even get a chance to do the problems.

Thank you

To the best of my knowledge, NCEES does not sell electronic copies of the practice material. You may want to try a Barnes & Noble or other large scale bookstore if there is one nearby.

Maybe someone can "over night" you a copy.

Good luck!

If you're having it sent over-night you would need it mailed ASAP. Even then, depending on mail pick up etc. there's no guarantee you would have it in your hand in time for the exam.

Thanks. Overnight won't work from Japan. Over night usually ends up taking a week. So I'm screwed either way. :/

We may have been a bit hasty in answering your question. While the NCEES practice exams aren't available as PDFs, there are other practice exams that are. For Civil, Goswami has an ebook practice exam available. You may be able to purchase, print, and bind that.

Back