• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need - Complex Imaginary practice tests variants 1, 2, 3, and 4

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKYBALL

Reaction score
Does anyone want to sell Complex Imaginary practice tests #1, #2, #3, and #4?

New version will come out on JAN 15,2012. But I like to have previous versions for saving. I like to buy $25 each. I will take the second shot PE EE on April 2012.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might be spending extra money for no reason. These exams might be just updating the NEC material to 2011 Edition. 2008 vs 2011 are pretty similair but they did change the table designations so it might save you some time while referencing solutions.

Haven't heard from Josh in a while tho so I don't really know if he is planning to provide new problems or whatever.

that being said I do have all 4 of the exams if you want them. Was asking for $120 tho... ...

I think you might be spending extra money for no reason. These exams might be just updating the NEC material to 2011 Edition. 2008 vs 2011 are pretty similair but they did change the table designations so it might save you some time while referencing solutions.

Haven't heard from Josh in a while tho so I don't really know if he is planning to provide new problems or whatever.

that being said I do have all 4 of the exams if you want them. Was asking for $120 tho... ...
Knd107,

Thanks for your response. Will you be selling $100 for 4?

Please email me your paypal account~

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back