NCEES website subtle changes........

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that depends on what they do after they receive everything. There is only a couple of things outstanding as of Friday.

So, you were one of the other 12 in that room at the Hartford Convention Center huh?  Yep, me too.

The changes on the NCEES website just indicate some sort of activity.  Problably is related to the fact that they released them to the licensing boards.  However, for the PS, you'll get an email from NCEES saying your score is ready to view, and then you'll log onto NCEES and it will be there immediately with either a green pass or a red fail.  For the state specific, typically it's a few days later and you'll get an email from Barbara with a PDF attachment that says either you passed or failed and your score.

Good luck.  I'm hoping this is my final time trying to pass that stupid state specific exam.  My opinion, it's horribly written.  Too many ambiguities, but maybe I'm just bitter that this test is kicking my ass.  Regardless, good luck.

So, you were one of the other 12 in that room at the Hartford Convention Center huh? 
Yep, I remember you. Being a PE narrows it down quite a bit :p  we had a brief convo outside the testing room. We both work in the same area. 

I took the PS that same day, just found out I passed that, whew. I do agree the state test was odd.... fingers crossed.

This morning my registration on NCEES for the PE said unavailable, as did every other exam.  The PE exam is now red and says "Results Pending" and the others are green and read "Available".

Looked at NCEES' facebook page and saw a couple of complaints people had.

Would anyone recommend actual posting public complaints, especially for the time it takes to grade the test, in a public way like that?

Seems counter-productive to me.

Back