NCEES site

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the NCEES site crashed in previous years? I'm thinking it might be fun to see if we can make it crash. Everybody load the auto refresh extension and set it to 1 sec.
You know, DHS considers such talk an act of terrorism....
Okay, I was joking. Besides, I think it would take a lot more than a couple of people auto-refreshing to crash a site.

Search eng01's comments and posts. For all the BS we throw around here, their track record is solid....ya never know who you are talking to on here.

I heard that there were too many questions that they had to throw out, so they are just going to make everyone re-take the test.

I heard the test was way too easy and that the pass rate will be 5% because only people that score 75/80 higher will become pe's

If you have running chrome as your web browser you can install a plug-in that you can set auto refresh on any web page. Saves your F5 button from wearing out.

I just keep it auto refreshing on the 3rd monitor so I can get work done on the other 2.
I've often thought it would be pretty funny if ncees programmed their system so that everytime you hit F5 it would send you a message that your results were just delayed another 15 minutes. I bet that would keep everyone from pounding their site. But then, I have a mean streak in me. Plus I already have my license.........

Back