NCEES sending results to state boards today!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kschwa

Reaction score
Just received this response from NCEES moments ago..

"Results for the NCEES Surveying exams were released the week of May

19. The NCEES Scoring Dept. began releasing FE & PE exam results to

Member Boards & Testing Services today and will continue to do so

until all results have been released."

Hopefully i am not somehow misinterpreting this.........but honestly i don't see how it could mean anything other than at least some state boards (the first ones mailed out) should be receiving the results very soon. The board out here in Wyoming told me they receive the results via overnight courier, so depending on the time of day they go out, they typically arrive in a day or two.

Do I need to post my standard reply of "I won't believe you until I see my own results?" lol j/k

This is good news. It looks like the information being released is becoming more specific. Thanks for the update.

heck, even i am a bit skeptical and I'm the one that got the response from NCEES, because it contradicts what i was told by ELSES yesterday................. I will say I am cautiously optimistic that i might, might have my results early to late next week. However, IF this is in fact true, those 16 states that allow direct notification from ELSES to examinees, at least some of them are statistically likely to be in the first batch to go out, figure a couple days to get there (i guess one big unknown is typically how long it takes to send them all out...weeks, days???????)..............somebody ought to get their results monday or tuesday next week, so if we don't see that, then i guess somehow, i have misundertood/interpretted my latest correspondence with the powers that be.

the thing really gets me is how much better this whole thing could be handled by ncees........even if the time frames remain unchanged......

"Results for the NCEES Surveying exams were released the week of May 19. The NCEES Scoring Dept. began releasing FE & PE exam results to

Member Boards & Testing Services today and will continue to do so

until all results have been released."
I think this seems consistent with some other postings that people claimed to have spoken with NCESS and they said scores were being released the week of the 19th, which at first appeared to be not true. So I think it's good news. Or I hope it is. I'm a very impatient person.

heck, even i am a bit skeptical and I'm the one that got the response from NCEES, because it contradicts what i was told by ELSES yesterday................. I will say I am cautiously optimistic that i might, might have my results early to late next week. However, IF this is in fact true, those 16 states that allow direct notification from ELSES to examinees, at least some of them are statistically likely to be in the first batch to go out, figure a couple days to get there (i guess one big unknown is typically how long it takes to send them all out...weeks, days???????)..............somebody ought to get their results monday or tuesday next week, so if we don't see that, then i guess somehow, i have misundertood/interpretted my latest correspondence with the powers that be.
the thing really gets me is how much better this whole thing could be handled by ncees........even if the time frames remain unchanged......
If it makes you feel better, CO is a direct notification state. So based on this information I could have my results by as early as Friday or Saturday, but more realisitically by the middle of next week assuming that info you posted is true. I will post as soon as I know.

Oh well, back to waiting... :deadhorse:

Last edited:
Quoted from the Alabama Board homepage (http://www.bels.alabama.gov/):

"Exams - The LS exam results were mailed June 4. The FE & PE results are expected to arrive in our office within the next week. Do not call. No information can be given. We will post here when we mail them out."

This is what I got in my email when I left a question on ELSES 's webform:

"Scores will be released to the WV Board the first part of next week. The WV Board will report the scores to the candidates. "

My message to them was:

"There is a lot of rumor going on that ELSES has already started mailing out the PE exam (april 11,2008) results, and these individuals claim that they have contacted you, and they got that information from ELSES. Is this true? Based on my past experience with FE Exam results, it was 8th week, and I am not sure whether I should expect the result by the end of this week. Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation."

As I took the exam in Virginia not in WV, I further asked for a favor regarding VA:

"I took the exam in VA board (DPOR VA), so I would appreciate you very much if you would let me know the similar info related to VA.

Thanks."

Then, I got the following email: "ELSES is not the exam administrator for VA. That is PCS 877-364-3926".

Finally, I contacted Engineering Exam Services ....(?), and the guy over the phone was not giving any useful hint except the same old story: "12 week ...". Unfortunate to yield any useful / worthy information. Anyway, guys who took exam in WV board should prepare to rock the night ..... :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

This is what I got in my email when I left a question on ELSES 's webform:
"Scores will be released to the WV Board the first part of next week. The WV Board will report the scores to the candidates. "

My message to them was:

"There is a lot of rumor going on that ELSES has already started mailing out the PE exam (april 11,2008) results, and these individuals claim that they have contacted you, and they got that information from ELSES. Is this true? Based on my past experience with FE Exam results, it was 8th week, and I am not sure whether I should expect the result by the end of this week. Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation."

As I took the exam in Virginia not in WV, I further asked for a favor regarding VA:

"I took the exam in VA board (DPOR VA), so I would appreciate you very much if you would let me know the similar info related to VA.

Thanks."

Then, I got the following email: "ELSES is not the exam administrator for VA. That is PCS 877-364-3926".

Finally, I contacted Engineering Exam Services ....(?), and the guy over the phone was not giving any useful hint except the same old story: "12 week ...". Unfortunate to yield any useful / worthy information. Anyway, guys who took exam in WV board should prepare to rock the night ..... :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:
Yes, the previous day, i contacted ELSES as well and was told sometime next week they would start to send them out......................contact NCEES, they are the ones who actually mail it out.

Back