NCEES Sample problems and solutions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divs

Civil_PE_Enviro
Reaction score
I'll be taking the PE exam in April 2012 with a depth in Env. and Water Resources. Somewhere in the posts I read about the NCEES Sample Exams. On the NCEES website, I do not see anything other than the sample problems and solutions for each depth topic. Can someone please let me know if there is any other sample exam supplied by NCEES. Also, would it be useful for me to buy these books for all topics to prepare for the morning exam? I already have the sample questiosn for Env. and Water Resources.

Thanks!

I'll be taking the PE exam in April 2012 with a depth in Env. and Water Resources. Somewhere in the posts I read about the NCEES Sample Exams. On the NCEES website, I do not see anything other than the sample problems and solutions for each depth topic. Can someone please let me know if there is any other sample exam supplied by NCEES. Also, would it be useful for me to buy these books for all topics to prepare for the morning exam? I already have the sample questiosn for Env. and Water Resources.

Thanks!

If I understand your question correctly, and you have this product: http://www.ncees.org/Exams/Study_materials.php?exam=PE&product=2F , then you have what you need and you have the only sample exam that NCEES (currently) offers. You'll see it contains 40 AM sample exam questions and 40 PM sample exam questions. No, do not buy any of the other depth NCEES sample questions/solutions. The 40 questions for the AM are the same for all depths. Good luck.

Back