NCEES Records Program

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDV

Reaction score
Does anyone know logistically how the NCEES Records Program obtains transcripts & recommendations? The online application has you fill out education and name/address of recommendations, but doesn't say how it works after you enter the prompted info. I want to give people a heads-up, and let them know what to expect (electronic, hard mail, etc.) and when.

I didn't see a topic already started that covered this, if it exists, please let me know.

Any advice/info? Thanks!

Does anyone know logistically how the NCEES Records Program obtains transcripts & recommendations? The online application has you fill out education and name/address of recommendations, but doesn't say how it works after you enter the prompted info. I want to give people a heads-up, and let them know what to expect (electronic, hard mail, etc.) and when.
I didn't see a topic already started that covered this, if it exists, please let me know.

Any advice/info? Thanks!
You're responsible for having all the items sent to NCEES. After you've filled out the reference and employment verification information, it'll create the PDFs that *you* then send to the people. As your people send the items to NCEES, it'll be tracked on your account.

Any advice/info? Thanks!
LDV, there is an alternate thread under Model Law Engineer Certification Process that was started in "Anything about PE Exam" that you are welcomed to read and post at...

Shite! ..not to say that IlPadrino hasn't had this topic cornered at a previous thread in NCEES Records Program ...Have you read it yet? ...where IlPadrino, kevo_55 and others did a great job going to the whole process of the application as they lived through it...

Hopefully, that NCEES Record Program topic thread will be voted into EB's Hall of Fame... Take care.. :bananalama:

Back