NCEES Record - system upgrade

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 hours ago, allgood said: Anyone ever seen the questions that are on the experience verification form that is sent to the supervisors at previous/current jobs?
I'd like to know this as well.  Is the review process very stringent?  So far, I've copied my resume info into all the fields.  I really don't feel like explaining projects.
Explaining projects is all part of the process. Just imagine what you would need to do if there was no records program.

Explaining projects is all part of the process. Just imagine what you would need to do if there was no records program.
You'd have to do this for every state you wanted to get licensed in. I just copied and pasted what I had prepared for my original application with VA. It's been pretty simple actually, just trying to find the "supervisors" to sign off now. Unlike NCEES Records, the VA application doesn't require the person who's signing off on the experience verification forms to be a PE, at least not for my application to sit for the PE.

Does anyone have advice on how in-depth the Representative Projects section needs to be?  I wrote a general paragraph for each Work Experience section (~100 words each).  The instructions are below, but I've worked on well over 100 projects/year since I started my career.  Choosing one wouldn't do it justice.

Representative Projects

Provide pertinent project information illustrating progressive experience. Discuss your role in project design, implementation, and/or operation. (700 words max)

Latest posts

Back