NCEES Record - New Employment Form ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rah2115

Reaction score
I recently changed jobs and therefore need to update my NCEES Record.  I went into my record and was able to find the employment update form.  My question is in regards to the update form, specifically the respondent section.  Are you suppose to have someone at your new place of employment fill it out, or someone who is familiar with your work/was a supervisor?  It's pretty vague to me and also it would seem hard for someone I just started working with to be familiar with my work.  Anyone done this recently?  Thanks. 

I recently changed jobs and therefore need to update my NCEES Record.  I went into my record and was able to find the employment update form.  My question is in regards to the update form, specifically the respondent section.  Are you suppose to have someone at your new place of employment fill it out, or someone who is familiar with your work/was a supervisor?  It's pretty vague to me and also it would seem hard for someone I just started working with to be familiar with my work.  Anyone done this recently?  Thanks. 
When I did this, I had the senior level person assigned to me (i.e. mentor) fill it out about 1 or 2 months later.  Which gave me some time to get engaged in a few projects here the senior level individual could at least verify what you were working on and what your designated employee title was.

Back