NCEES Practice Exam as Source

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EHEA

Reaction score
Just wanted to verify something: can you take the NCEEs Practice Exams into the actual exam?

I believe this varies by state so you would need to check with someone from your area or your state board if bringing in the NCEES practice exam as a reference is allowed.

If you post up your state, maybe someone here from the state could let you know.

I know Oklahoma allows it.

Just wanted to verify something: can you take the NCEEs Practice Exams into the actual exam?

--------------------------------------

I checked with Michigan that any material (must be bound) will be allowed, but I did not ask specifically about the NCEES sample questions.

--------------------------------------

I checked with Michigan that any material (must be bound) will be allowed, but I did not ask specifically about the NCEES sample questions.
-----------------------

I heard that IL restricts some materials including Schaum's series book.

Thanks,

For PA

Just the booklet is okay though...meaning, I don't need to copy it all and put it in a binder?

I emailed the group responsible for the MA exam, and the NCEES and any other practice exams are allowed into the exam as long as they are bound.

Three ring biners count as being bound, and PEN notes are acceptable (I have red notes everywhere).

Just an FYI.

Back