NCEES pencil: To frame, or not to frame?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutcq20v

Reaction score
My dog (study buddy) chewed up my pencil after my first and only sitting for the exam (MD in MD).

I think having it mounted beneath my certificate in the office would make for some entertainment.

"Was the exam tough?" 'Naa, just bring something to snack on.' <points to pencil>

575623_433557940003330_1619562527_n.jpg

That's awesome. Definitely frame it! I plan to frame both my FE and PE pencil along with their respective certificates...or maybe frame both with the PE cert. I haven't decided yet. I've got a blue and black NCEES pencil.

^just 2. one from the FE and one from the PE. I just refill with my own lead and use a separate eraser.

When I sat for my PE in April I asked the proctor for extra pencils and she gave me like 10 of them. It was fantastic! I plant to put a couple in my frame.

One problem, the Illinois certificate is 5x6.75"

I like this idea. Where could I get this done, I'm assuming Michaels would do custom framing? I still have all 3 of mine, choked my first time on the PE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back