NCEES - North Carolina

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not yet. My guess is they'll update either at the end of the day in a massive data dump or we will have to wait until tomorrow to see our names there.

Yeah you may be right. Just itching to see my name up there and get my number. Oh well, whats another day....the hard wait is over!

third time=fail. civil/structural. 52/80. gonna be a long afternoon at the office.
I'm in the same boat bflem. 3rd and out. Do you know if you have to re-submitt the 2 reference letters to sit again? I don't think I could ask 2 more PE's to stand for me again...

@billyluv,

Not sure. I will be contacting NCBELS tomorrow to discuss with them. I know I have to take a review course per the ncbels website.

@billyluv,

Not sure. I will be contacting NCBELS tomorrow to discuss with them. I know I have to take a review course per the ncbels website.
I know it is pricey, but the mechanical review course from ppi was great. Can't speak for the other disciplines but I felt genuinely overprepared after taking that course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't have done it without a review course. I took the online ASCE class. It wasn't cheap, but was money well spent now.

@billyluv,

I know it is pricey, but the mechanical review course from ppi was great. Can't speak for the other disciplines but I felt genuinely overprepared after taking that course.
Thanks, Don't mind the price as much as having to ask for references.

@billyluv,

I'd appreciate any any formation you may get bflem. I also would greatly appreciate any successful and recommended review courses for civil/construction.

@billyluv,

I'd appreciate any any formation you may get bflem. I also would greatly appreciate any successful and recommended review courses for civil/construction.
If it were me I would sign up and take the School of PE's prep course. I have used it for the FE and PE.

Still anxious to see license numbers posted on ncbels. Curious to see if another guy I know passed or not. Hate to ask him if he didn't. It was his 3rd or 4th try too.

I am really surprised they haven't uploaded the new names yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back