NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my email notification for the last October PE exam at 5:30 PM CST on Dec. 8th, so I am not going to give up on today just yet. But honestly, I do think that the results will be here on the 7th sometime. 

does double as well mean not as well?
No, it is used when you are doing something as well as someone who is doing something as well as someone else.

Do you have your bets on December 7th as well as well as well? :)

I received my email notification for the last October PE exam at 5:30 PM CST on Dec. 8th, so I am not going to give up on today just yet. But honestly, I do think that the results will be here on the 7th sometime. 
Oh dang, really?  Did you guys have an idea that the results would be released that day?  Must have been torture to sit there all day waiting for the results.

Oh dang, really?  Did you guys have an idea that the results would be released that day?  Must have been torture to sit there all day waiting for the results.
I had no idea that the results were going to be released that day. I also thought they were going to take another two weeks, so it seemed like I got my results early. 

I had to wait until 8am pst THE SECOND DAY

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, it is used when you are doing something as well as someone who is doing something as well as someone else.

Do you have your bets on December 7th as well as well as well? :)
Bingo! haha.

I think most people thought it would be released that day or the next. But you're right, that day was absolutely torture. I spent the entire day hitting F5 with a sick feeling in my stomach.

Fortunately the day ended with good news. Good luck to everyone! (most likely next week)

I really wish you hadn't told us that.  I was over it for today..

Something else to think about: Why the hell would NCEES shoot themselves in the foot by releasing test results earlier than average? That would just raise the bar on themselves, and create a new expectation for test takers. Barring any unforeseen delays on releasing the results, they will always try to stick to their average of 35-ish days. I also don't think Thanksgiving has any effect on release date. JMHO! I'm with everyone else who believes the results will be posted late next week.....Lord help us all!!!

Something else to think about: Why the hell would NCEES shoot themselves in the foot by releasing test results earlier than average? That would just raise the bar on themselves, and create a new expectation for test takers. Barring any unforeseen delays on releasing the results, they will always try to stick to their average of 35-ish days. I also don't think Thanksgiving has any effect on release date. JMHO! I'm with everyone else who believes the results will be posted late next week.....Lord help us all!!!
That makes sense actually. Good point. Wear the minimum pieces of flare.

Back